Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: HR and Talent Acquisition Intern
Reports to: HR Manager
Industry: Software Gaming & Software Product Development
Place of Posting: Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon
Role & Responsibilities:
1.For Talent Acquisition Intern
- Recruitment, screening, sourcing candidates from various job portals.
- Posting job openings on the portals to increase the pool of candidates.
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner and develop a pipeline of passive talent
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs.
- To coordinate training needs for betterment & personal growth
- Collect the training topics from the technical heads and the feedback forms
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Taking care of induction and documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
2.For HR Office Intern
- Payroll & compliance management
- Employee documentation/Personnel files management
- Fun at work activities etc. (Must know Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Prepare Flyers and Employee Engagement Communications
- Good at Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- Support in Training & Development, Induction Plan and Fun Friday etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Education, Skills & Competencies:
- Graduate/Post Graduate in HR or related specialization with very good knowledge of MS Office & good at preparing presentations.
- Should be adept in using various recruitment related tools
- Should be a go-getter and problem solver
- Should be able to unlearn things from the past and learn new things
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Familiar with Market Trends & labor laws
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: 80,000 - 1,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Human Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Management, Physics, Statistics, Electronics, General,B.A in Any Specialization,LLB in Law,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Management,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Plastics, Automobile, Production/Industrial, Instrumentation, Biomedical, Mechanical, Metallurgy,B.Com in Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM in Hospitality Management, HR/Industrial Relations
Bee5 Manpower Consulting
We are a Product based technology company focused on latest high-tech areas, specializing in innovative technology solution for Lottery, Gaming and Payment service industries. With 48 years of extensive domain experience across continents, Infiniti, the 4thGeneration Platform of the company is a true Omni Channel, Omni Gaming Platform capable of servicing any lottery or gaming operator anywhere in the globe.
It is the technology arm of the USD 2.4 billion Group. We are pioneers of the Indian lottery and gaming operations over the past 48 years. We provide end to end technology solutions for lottery, gaming and payment industry. Our Research and Development centers are located at some of the worlds most renowned IT hubs.