Role & Responsibilities:
- Daily reporting to the MT & Trustees, about the daily number of dialysis, revenue generation, expense report, donation report etc.
- Develop and improve relationships with key stakeholders, patients, staff and nephrologists at partner hospitals.
- Quality Improvement by refining clinical and non-clinical processes with a view to standardize operations and facilitate rapid growth.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards in the unit operations.
- Ensure implementation of Clinical and administrative protocol.
- Ensure optimum utilization of facilities & services.
- Plan and implement up gradation of unit facilities, product equipment and services.
- Initiate Performance Management & monitor strategic KRAs & KPIs of the center and initiate corrective action.
- Identifying performance targets & accountabilities, review & evaluate performance against the targets, identify & address deviations & its relevant causes.
- Drive revenue generation including P&L.
- Manage approved budget and control consumables and utility expense.
- Ensure compliance & statutory requirements.
- Handling all minor and major operational issues on a day to day basis with the help of team, but also be available 24 X7 in case of Emergency.
- Monitor & review all patient related services to ensure customer delight.
- Coordinate & maintain good rapport with TPA and doctors to establish hassle free and easy to follow billing process for insured patients.
- Support Sales & Marketing team in digital campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile Desired Education, Experience & Competencies:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MSc Bio-Medical/ MBA Hospital Admin, with 8+ year experience in Medical/ Hospital and excellent communications and coaching skills.
- Ability to engage and inspire patients, doctors and medical staff.
- Hands-on with Hospital Administration and team management.
- Ability to generate and review various reports to be shared with MT and Trustees.
- Hands-on with Excel and MS Suite.
- Sound knowledge of Quality Improvement to refine clinical and non-clinical processes and ability to ensure adherence to standardized operations and facilitate rapid growth.
- Initiate Performance Management & monitor strategic KRAs and KPIs of the center and initiate corrective action.
- Ability to drive revenue generation including P&L and manage approved budget.
Role:Head - Operations
Salary: 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical,B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry,B.Pharma in Any Specialization
Bee5 Manpower Consulting
Medi-Dialysis Trust is the brainchild of a group of dedicated entrepreneurs from the Jain community who came together with the noble objective of serving the underprivileged weaker sections of society. Accordingly, the trust has started one-of-its kind Medi Dialysis Centre in New Delhi to provide world class dialysis treatment to patients suffering from chronic renal disorders.
The Medi Dialysis Centre created by BMRFT, with 25 bed facility, provides dialysis services along with meditation as a holistic treatment. Leading nephrologists and technicians as well as trained meditation teachers have been brought together to collaborate at the Centre with the latest world class technology to give patients optimum treatment and care. State of the art machinery and equipment have been deployed at the Centre to track every parameter of the patients.
The Trust seeks to reach kidney failure patients to extend healthcare, medical treatment and financial assistance to subsidize the cost of dialysis.