Role and Responsibilities
- Understand the requirement and make Purchase Orders (POs).
- Vendor Development, Vendor Management and manage Job Work.
- Strong understanding of Machining Components and Steel & Metal Parts, Electroplating and Polishing etc.
- Maintain stock & inventory management of products etc.
- Negotiations with new vendors, quality checking & vendor audits.
- Ensure compliance to various applicable internal procedures and international standards and guidelines for purchasing activities.
- Coordinate with PPC, Production, Stores and other departments.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the HOD.
Desired Candidate Profile Desired Candidate Skills and Qualifications:
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years hands on experience in Purchase, procurement and job work of machine parts.
- Sound knowledge of SAP/ ERP.
- Excellent eye-for-detail, communication, negotiations, persuasion, team work and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Strong ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge ISO 13485/ISO 9001 will be an add on.
- Good team player and contributor to a positive work environment.
- Must be good in MS-Office, presentations.
Key Skills: Purchase Engineer, Purchase Orders, SAP, ERP, Vendor Management, Vendor Development, Negotiation, Job Work, Machining Parts, Procurement, Job Work, Stock & Inventory,
Salary: 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Production/Industrial, Biomedical, Mechanical
Bee5 Manpower Consulting
The company is a global leader in Medical Devises and reflection of deep domain expertise in all aspects of Medical Devises in Orthopedics range.
Within seven years of its inception, with distinguishable quality and value advantage delivered by its generic orthopedic implants has earned it the credibility to afford a rapidly expanding customer base, opportunities to provide OEM services to leading names in the industry as well as the confidence of the medical community at large.
By establishing strong foundation of proven customer satisfaction, the company is focused on building a world of exciting possibilities in Research and Development, innovation, customization and education.