Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: Senior Export Executive
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Director
Industry: Medical Devices
Place of Posting: Delhi – Model Town, Delhi/ NCR, Kundli, Sonipat 2 KM from Delhi Border (Singhu Border)
Role & Responsibilities
- Administer all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Facilitate communication & coordination with international clients globally with excellent spoken and written English.
- Design and implement export strategies to ensure adherence to all project requirements.
- Prepare all export documents such as Quotations, Performa-Invoice, Purchase Orders,
- Marking, Labelling, Commercial Invoice & Packing List etc. as per defined SLAs.
- Ensure efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in coordination with customers.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders for transacting daily shipments and find the appropriate transportation method to ensure that shipments are legally compliant.
- Monitor Pre-Dispatch Inspection of goods to ensure the correctness of the instructions given by the client as per company standard.
- Prepare documents required for custom clearance such Export Declarations or any other documents depending upon the requirement.
- Keep track of remittances received and provide settlement instructions to finance department.
- Address and resolve all queries from internal clients promptly pertaining to stock availability, sample requirement etc.
- Monitor and review all sales transactions and response for all orders and payments.
- Coordinate with Regulatory team to fulfil all the regulatory requirements of each country.
- Maintain all customer data including agreements, pricing, orders, feedback etc.
Global Client Interaction, Implement Export Strategy, Export Documentation, Marking, Labelling, Invoice, Packing List, Freight Forwarders, Pre-Dispatch Inspection, Custom Clearance, Stock Availability
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, MBA International Studies, with 6 year of export and import operations experience.
- Excellent English communication, negotiations, team work and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good in MS-Office, Advanced Excel, presentations, ERP or SAP.
- Strong ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Good team player and contributor to a positive work environment.
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics, Electronics, Environmental Science,B.Tech/B.E. in Plastics, Automobile, Production/Industrial, Instrumentation, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Mechanical, Metallurgy
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bee5 Manpower Consulting