Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: Senior Export Executive
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Director
Industry: Medical Devices
Place of Posting: Delhi – NCR, Kundli, Sonipat 2 KM from Delhi Border (Singhu Border)
Role & Responsibilities
- Administer all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Facilitate communication & coordination with international clients globally with excellent spoken and written English.
- Design and implement export strategies to ensure adherence to all project requirements.
- Prepare all export documents such as Quotations, Performa-Invoice, Purchase Orders,
- Marking, Labelling, Commercial Invoice & Packing List etc. as per defined SLAs.
- Ensure efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in coordination with customers.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders for transacting daily shipments and find the appropriate transportation method to ensure that shipments are legally compliant.
- Monitor Pre-Dispatch Inspection of goods to ensure the correctness of the instructions given by the client as per company standard.
- Prepare documents required for custom clearance such Export Declarations or any other documents depending upon the requirement.
- Keep track of remittances received and provide settlement instructions to finance department.
- Address and resolve all queries from internal clients promptly pertaining to stock availability, sample requirement etc.
- Monitor and review all sales transactions and response for all orders and payments.
- Coordinate with Regulatory team to fulfil all the regulatory requirements of each country.
- Maintain all customer data including agreements, pricing, orders, feedback etc.
- Other duties as assigned by reporting head.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, MBA International Studies, with 6+ year of export and import operations experience.
- Excellent English communication, negotiations, team work and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good in MS-Office, Advanced Excel, presentations, ERP or SAP.
- Strong ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Good team player and contributor to a positive work environment.
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
Key Skills:Global Client Interaction, Implement Export Strategy, Export Documentation, Marking, Labelling, Invoice, Packing List, Freight Forwarders, Pre-Dispatch Inspection, Custom Clearance, Stock Availability
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Plastics, Automobile, Production/Industrial, Instrumentation, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Mechanical, Metallurgy,B.Sc in Electronics, Environmental science, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bee5 Manpower Consulting
The company is a global leader in Medical Devises and reflection of deep domain expertise in all aspects of Medical Devises in Orthopedics range.
Within seven years of its inception, with distinguishable quality and value advantage delivered by its generic orthopedic implants has earned it the credibility to afford a rapidly expanding customer base, opportunities to provide OEM services to leading names in the industry as well as the confidence of the medical community at large.
By establishing strong foundation of proven customer satisfaction, the company is focused on building a world of exciting possibilities in R&D, innovation, customization and education